Forever at the forefront of the latest Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) developments, ATD are proud to offer the very latest Jet2neo printer model.
Utilising a Windows touch-screen user interface, the Jet2neo really does represent a cutting edge CIJ printing solution, but despite its abundance of state-of-the-art features, also remains a product requiring minimal maintenance.
Like all of our industrial CIJ printers, the Jet2neo possesses incredible start-up and shut-down functionality to ensure an efficient performance, and operates in the absence of a gear pump to guarantee consistent ink quality, and a propensity to deal comfortably with pigmented inks.
What sets this model apart from other ATD CIJ printing solutions though, is perhaps its linkability with other forms of modern technology. The aforementioned Windows interface contributes greatly to this continuous inkjet printer’s extremely simple functionality, whilst its USB data backup and restore, Ethernet and serial connectivity capabilities are other notable contributory factors in making this a standout contemporary CIJ printing solution.
Available alongside an EcoSolv solvent recovery system to further reduce running costs and aid with environmental protection, the Jet2neo is accompanied by a 24-month warranty and 12-month maintenance interval, like all ATD CIJ printers.
Contact ATD for System Suitability Advice
If you are interested in any of our continuous inkjet printing systems, we welcome you to give us a call or complete our contact form to discuss this low maintenance, cost-effective printing solution. The ATD UK team will be happy to provide you with any further information you require, and can provide guidance if you are unsure of the suitability of any of our continuous inkjet printers.
- Print speed up to 6.6m/s (10 cpi)
- Print height 0.8 to 16mm (depending on nozzle)
- Multi-line fonts (1-5 lines)
- Arabic, Cyrillic,Chinese & Persian fonts
- 5×5 to 32×24 fonts, special fonts. tower printing
- All major barcodes and DataMatrix codes (ECC200), GS1 Datamatrix (EAN/ECC)
- 10.4″ colour SVGA touch-screen
- Time,date, counter and bitmap printing
- Integrated editor
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Optional EcoSolv solvent recycling system
- Automatic nozzle and gutter seal
- Ink consumption 130 million characters/litre (7×5 matrix, 50um nozzle)
- Ink and solvent refill whilst printing
- Shaft encoder/product detector inputs
- Digital I/O, 6 inputs, 8 outputs
- RS232 serial (RS422 optional)
- Ethernet connectivity
- Protection class: IP54
- IP65 option: Jet3Pro
- Pigmented ink option: Jet3pi