LEIBINGER JET3up RAPID high-speed printer
Cable printing at 1OOO m/min (6O km/h)
- Mark and produce up to 40% faster without making contact
- 3 high-speed printheads for different industries and applications
- More clearly legible printing, even at very high production speeds
A high degree of automation causes high production speeds. The capacity of the bottling system is always increasing and the extruder is always getting faster. What about the marking system for cable printing? Unfortunately, this system often does not measure up to the high speeds and thus inevitably slows down the production process. This is aggravating for the company. The company’s own productivity is thwarted by a single element of the value chain: the inkjet printer.
Paul LEIBINGER has also recognized this problem and is making a reliable industrial labeling system available to the market for high-speed applications in 2017. The advantages of the JET3up RAPID wire marking system lie primarily in its extremely fast print speeds of up to 1000 m/min (60 km/h) during cable printing as well as in the printer’s one-of-a-kind ability to print clearly legible characters on different surfaces and materials without contact, even at high production speeds. The JET3up RAPID high-speed printer can increase production efficiency by up to 40%.
To account for the different marking requirements of each respective industry, three different high-speed printheads are offered with the JET3up RAPID labeling system in 2017. Depending on whether you are printing cables, pipes, bottles, cans, foils or metal sheets, either the RAPID Universal, the RAPID Highspeed or the RAPID Wire printhead is best suited to your labeling process. Our experts are happy to consult with you about this.
The right printhead for any application
Der JET3up RAPID with Universal printhead achieves its high print speed through an accelerated discharge of drops in the printhead. This makes the printhead able to code different surfaces and products with 2D codes, graphics, barcodes, or characters in 1 to 5 lines (32 drops) considerably faster than comparable printer models.
Der JET3up RAPID with Highspeed printhead was developed for extremely fast print applications up to a maximum font height of 2 mm (5×5 matrix or tower printing). It can be used flexibly for all product surfaces and materials.
In order to meet the high demands of the wire and cable industry, Paul LEIBINGER offers a special cable printhead. Thanks to the innovative design in the printhead, cables and wires as well as other long, narrow products can be optimally positioned and marked. The result is cable printing that is even faster, more precise and more effective.
Measurable increase in productivity
Thanks to the extremely fast marking with the JET3up RAPID, the production process is substantially accelerated, increasing the efficiency of the production line. The result is considerably increased value creation.
Highest availability: Automated Sealtronic nozzle seal
The JET3up RAPID, like all other LEIBINGER CIJ printers, is equipped with the automated Sealtronic nozzle seal. This means that during production pauses or upon shut-down of the printer, the gutter is moved to the nozzle, forming an airtight circuit. The ink in the printhead does not dry out and the CIJ printer is always ready to use. No time-consuming cleaning is required, even after long downtimes.
High-speed printer with intuitive operation
- Just a single push of a button starts the JET3 RAPID, and it is ready to print in less than a minute.
- Windows-based interface and 10.4″ touchscreen display
- Large operating elements and wide variety of menu languages
- User-defined interface with fill level and speed display, etc.
- Customizable interfaces for direct access
- Illustrated operator instructions
- Fast-drying MEK ink
- Ink colors: black, red and more on request
Options for the LEIBINGER JET3up RAPID
- Nozzle size: 40 to 60 µm
- Umbilical, length: 3 m, optional: 6 m or 10 m
- EcoSolv, solvent recycling system
- Electronic fan housing for extremely hot environments
- Expanded computer software solutions
- JETmotion linear system
The advantages of the JET3up series at a glance
- The automated Sealtronic nozzle seal ensures that ink does not dry out, even during lengthy pauses in production
- Windows-based touchscreen display for convenient operation
- Interfaces such as Ethernet and I/O signals make integration into a production machine easy
- Mark up to 5 lines without contact
- Over 800 user-friendly functions
- 2-year guarantee
- All software updates included
- Fair, transparent maintenance
Additional information about the advantages of the JET3up series can be found here.
If you are interested in any of our continuous inkjet printing systems we welcome you to give us a call to discuss these low maintenance, cost effective printing solutions. The ATD UK team will be happy to provide you with any further information you require and sample mark your products.