LEIBINGER JET2neoS inkjet printer
The fast CIJ printer for your standard applications
- CIJ printer for higher print speeds during standard applications
- Mark up to 2,666 pin-sharp characters per second
- Print up to 3 lines in different fonts, languages and colors.
The JET2neoS was developed specifically for smaller fonts and higher production speeds. The JET2neoS is equipped with all the advantages of the JET2neo series but features a smaller 60µ nozzle. This allows the CIJ printer to print considerably faster and finer than the JET2neo. The JET2neoS is tried-and-tested in the industrial marking of extrusion parts, food and drink packaging and plastics, among other uses.
Due to the small 60 µm nozzle, the JET2neoS saves you solvent and ink with every print. The LEIBINGER printer can print well over 120 million characters with just one ink bottle. If the JET2neoS is equipped with the optional EcoSolv solvent recycling system, solvent consumption decreases up to 50%. Furthermore, each LEIBINGER inkjet printer only consumes approximately 30 watts of energy – that is approximately one third of a 100W light bulb.
High print speed
Modern production lines always run at high speeds. This is why the JET2neoS prints 30% faster than the JET2neo. The higher speed is possible thanks to the higher ink drop frequency in the printer. This makes more drops available, which allows the print image to be created faster. The JET2neoS prints at speeds up to 6.6 m/s (10 cpi).
The JET2neoS not only marks products so they are legible, it also meets elevated standards for finely detailed typography. Thanks to the 60µ nozzle and an increased drop frequency, smaller ink drops are formed than with the JET2neo. The result is that you achieve finer typography.
Automated “Sealtronic“ nozzle seal
The JET2neoS, like all LEIBINGER small character inkjet printers, is equipped with the automated “Sealtronic“ nozzle seal. The unique “Sealtronic“ system prevents the ink from drying out in the nozzle or in the gutter. The JET2neoS is ready to use immediately, even after long shut-down periods.
The nozzle and gutter form an airtight circuit for this. Thus, the ink always remains liquid, just like paint in a tightly sealed paint can.
Wide ink selection
- Various colored inks and soft pigmented inks
- Fast-drying solvent inks
- MEK, ketone-free and alcohol-based inks
- Temperature-resistant inks
- Security inks, color changing inks, adhesive inks, fluorescent inks, sterilization and alcohol resistant inks, food packaging inks
- PVC inks (transfer-resistant)
- Food-grade ink and food packaging inks
- Washable inks
- Customized inks
Ink colors: Black, yellow, blue, red, green
Options for the LEIBINGER JET2neoS
- “Meter Go” function for cable imprinting
- Head pressurization: Internal
- EcoSolv, solvent recycling system
The advantages of the JET2neo series at a glance
- Automated “Sealtronic“ nozzle seal—ink no longer dries out
- Starts in seconds at the push of a button
- Windows-based operating system
- Color TFT-Touch display with large buttons and various menu languages
- Many functions, including a graphics editor
- Two macro buttons that can be assigned individually and enable quick access to certain areas
- Resolution up to 24 drops
- Prints up to 3 lines in a 7×5 matrix
Additional information about the advantages of the JET2neo series can be found here
If you are interested in any of our continuous inkjet printing systems we welcome you to give us a call to discuss these low maintenance, cost effective printing solutions. The ATD UK team will be happy to provide you with any further information you require and sample mark your products.