ATD prides itself on being able to provide the best solution to your coding and marking requirements, and in addition to our range of non-contact inkjet and laser printing systems we also supply off-line label printers, label applicators and on-line label printer applicators.
ATD supplies the EcoLine range of on-line Label Applicators and Label Printer Applicators. Swiss made and with a large number of applicator head options ATD Ecoline units can accurately apply labels to top, bottom, side, front and curved surfaces and around corners.
For desktop dispensed labels the Zebra range of thermal transfer and direct thermal printers is ideal for small to medium-size manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution organizations who require the ability to produce printed labels either in batches or on-demand.
In addition to printers and applicators ATD will support you with a wide selection of self-adhesive label stocks for thermal transfer and direct thermal printers, thermal ribbons and label design software.
ATD’s engineering services provide installation advice, special mounting systems, stands and integration into existing equipment.
Label Printers and Label Printer Applicators
EcoLine 100/160 Label Applicators are compact and easy to use and despite their small size, are packed with ‘ State of the Art’ features. They are built to the highest technical standards, including, IP44 protection, excellent EMC capabilities, connecting options for NPN and PNP sensors, DISP-operating button for manual label dispensing and a fully adjustable, low friction peel bar. The EcoLine 100/160 also features a user friendly Interface with Status signals for: START, STOP, DISABLE, FEED, POWER-ON and ERROR. All models are available in left or right hand versions and installation in any position or orientation is very easy. The clutchless stepper motor drive delivers infinitely variable labeling speed, with precision positioning and high energy efficiency.
Maximum label width 100mm (EcoLine100) 160mm (Ecoline160)
Maximum application speed 25m/min (Ecoline100) 20m/min (Ecoline160)
Application precision +/-0.5mm Minimum label length 10mm
Minimum label width 12mm
Maximum label roll 300mm
Drive: Stepper motor
Options: Blow,touch and tamp applicator heads
A variety of stand options
Full range of product sensors.
Get the Ecoline100/160 datasheet here
Label Printer Applicators (LPA)
The EcoPrint 100/125/200 modular range LPA system offers:
- Comprehensive range of applicator heads
- Robust, heavy duty chassis, designed for industrial environments.
- Accurate label application onto front, side, top, bottom, curved surfaces and around corners.
- Label widths up to: 104 (EP 100), 130mm (EP 125) and 168mm (EP200).
- Left or Right Hand Version
- Suitable for all common OEM Print Engines (Valentin, Sato, Zebra, Datamax, CAB etc.
- Blow Box sizes up to 180x230cm
- Tamp stroke lengths up to 800mm
- All models PLC controlled with spare I/O available
- Label placement accuracy +/- 1 mm
- Thermal or Thermal Transfer printing modes
The EcoPrint 50 Series-VIL (Variable Information Labeller) is one of the most versatile and price competitive printer applicators on the market today:
- variable speed printing up to 300 mm/sec
- Available in RH and LH versions
- Range of applicator options i.e. tamps, blow box, etc.
- Menu driven for operation through front panel touch pad
- Thermal tranfer and thermal direct printing methods
- Print resolutions: 8 dots/mm (EP56), 12 dots/mm (EP54)
- Label width up to 60 mm
- Labelling accuracy: +/– 1 mm
- Multiple fonts including Helvetica, Baskerville, Brush Script, Monospace
- 1D-Barcodes, 2D-Barcodes and Composite Codes
- Serial RS232, USB 1.1, Flash Smart-Card, Ethernet
Get the EcoPrint 54/56 datasheet
Desktop Label Printers
The Zebra series of industrial label printers deliver consistent high quality labels from an economic package. Reliable operation, renowned long life and high throughput result in a low total cost of ownership.A wide range of widths, print speeds and connectivity allow us to find the optimum solution for your labelling needs.
Zebra ZM mid-range series of industrial printers can be upgraded with RFID for smart label encoding, and are metal housed
The 105SL printer is targeted to experienced users that need a rugged metal printer for common industrial applications. Quickly print high-quality barcode labels. Ideal for shipping/receiving, compliance and other applications
The next generation in the legacy Stripe series, the easy-to-use S4M metal printer offers an outstanding value for many applications.
Built for high-volume applications and harsh environments, Zebra’s Xi Series label printers deliver superior print quality and reliability. Print speeds upto 350mm/s. Label widths up to 224mm
Label and Ribbon Stock
ATD supports its range of label applicators and printers with a range of label stocks and thermal transfer ribbons
- Plain White Thermal Transfer labels
- Full colour wash Thermal Transfer labels
- Pre-printed Thermal Transfer labels
- Plain White Direct Thermal labels
- Permanent, peelable, high tack and deep-freeze adhesives
- Matt Vellum, Semi-gloss and fully coated
- PET, TCPE and TCPP Thermal receptive
- Variety of cores or fan-fold
- Wax, resin, wax/resin and coloured Thermal Transfer Ribbon
Contact ATD to Discuss Our Available Labelling Systems
Get in touch today to discuss your labelling needs. We can advise which labelling system best suits your business and provide you with additional information regarding all of our available products. You can contact us by telephone or send us an email by selecting one of the buttons featured below.