Simple to use and requiring minimal maintenance, Ethernet and serial connectivity are notable Jet3 components, as is the CIJ printer’s USB data backup and restore capability, and capacity for multi-line printing as well as all barcode and 2D code formats.
Also featuring stainless steel enclosures, the Jet3 model represents an extremely efficient CIJ printing solution that guarantees a consistent maintenance of quality ink, whether pigmented or of the standard variety.
It can also be purchased in company with an EcoSolv solvent recovery system, in order to further boost its operational efficiency and help with environmental protection, and like all ATD CIJ printers, comes with a two-year warranty and 12-month maintenance interval as standard.
Contact ATD for System Suitability Advice
If you are interested in any of our continuous inkjet printing systems, we welcome you to give us a call or complete our contact form to discuss this low maintenance, cost-effective printing solution. The ATD UK team will be happy to provide you with any further information you require, and can provide guidance if you are unsure of the suitability of any of our continuous inkjet printers.
- Print speed up to 6.6m/s (10 cpi)
- Print height 1.2 to 11mm (depending on nozzle)
- Multi-line fonts (1-3 lines)
- Arabic, Cyrillic,Chinese & Persian fonts
- 5×5 to 24×18 fonts, special fonts. tower printing
- All major barcodes and DataMatrix codes (ECC200), GS1 Datamatrix (EAN/ECC)
- 5.7″ colour VGA touch-screen
- Time,date, counter and bitmap printing
- Integrated editor
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Optional EcoSolv solvent recycling system
- Automatic nozzle and gutter seal
- Ink consumption 120 million characters/litre (7×5 matrix, 60um nozzle)
- Ink and solvent refill whilst printing
- Shaft encoder/product detector inputs
- Digital I/O, 5 inputs, 4 outputs
- RS232 serial (RS422 optional)
- Ethernet connectivity
- Protection class: IP54