the traverse system for LEIBINGER inkjet printers
The JETmotion traverse system makes it easy to mark stationary products. To do so, a JET3up or JET2neo print head is installed on the automated linear slide or movement axis, where it moves vertically. This allows single or multiple products to be printed in a row. Product examples include tubes, PCBs, electrical and electronic components, steel or plastic products, profiles and packages. The JETmotion movement axis can be used within packaging machines, intermittent motion machines or as a stand-alone solution.
Efficient product marking thanks to bidirectional imprinting
- The JETmotion traverse system moves the print head over products linearly. Thanks to the bidirectional function, products can be printed both forward motion as well as in reverse motion. The print orientation adjusts itself automatically.
- The movement speed is synchronized with the printout.
- A vertical/horizontal traverse is possible thanks to a multi axis system (XY) and can also be optimized with the WINJET3 XY axis software.
Idle period used for printing
- JETmotion is also well-suited in intermittent motion machines like thermoformed packaging machines.
- The idle period is used for printing products. After each cycle of the packaging machine, the JETmotion axis moves the print head over the filled and sealed tray and prints the desired information onto each individual tray of the entire row
- After the next machine cycle, the process repeats in reverse order and the next row of trays is printed by the inkjet printer on its way back
Fast installation due to plug-and-play
- Fast and flexible installation due to movable attachment rails with threaded mounting holes on the bottom side of the traverse
- Software can be adapted to the corresponding application quickly and easily. Parameters like the speed and path can be customized
- Easy installation of the traverse system via plug-and-play: Plug in, switch on, done!
- Multi axis system (XY) in connection with WINJET3 XY axis or as a stand-alone solution
- Stainless variant
- Various traverse lengths up to 6000 mm (max. printing path 5840 mm)
- “Two-hand operation” key set, for workspaces with manual start command
- Pedal switch
The advantages of the JETmotion at a glance
- Transports the print head over the products to be printed
- Uses forward/reverse movement by automatically switching the print direction
- Installation via plug-and-play
- Available as a multi axis system (XY) or can be combined with the WINJET3 XY-axis software
- Ideal for the JET3up and JET2neo series!
If you are interested in any of our continuous inkjet printing systems we welcome you to give us a call to discuss these low maintenance, cost effective printing solutions. The ATD UK team will be happy to provide you with any further information you require and sample mark your products.