Simply fit to your line, programme the unit from the PC based intuitive graphical message designer and you are ready to go.
Once the IP500 has been programmed the PC can be unplugged. The IP500 will run stand-alone.
The base unit has a built-in processor, clock and flash memory and will print real time, date and counter fields, as well as text and graphics.
To shutdown the IP500 turn it off. To start the IP500 turn it on. That’s it!
No pumps, no valves, no pressurised ink system, no moving parts. No problems!!
Contact ATD for System Suitability Advice
If you are interested in any of our thermal inkjet printing systems, we welcome you to give us a call or complete our contact form to discuss this low maintenance, cost-effective printing solution. The ATD UK team will be happy to provide you with any further information you require, and can provide guidance if you are unsure of the suitability of any of our thermal inkjet printers.
Download our brochure
- Disposable ink cartridge with built-in printhead
- Now with 1-5 lines of text from 2mm to 12.5mm height
- Line speeds to 1m/s
- Porous or non-porous surfaces
- Smart Level Ink Detection- zero ink wastage
- High resolution Arial fonts
- Built in product detector
- Built in line speed and direction sensing
- Self install ‘from the box’
- Instant ON, instant OFF
- No pumps, valves or pressurised ink systems
- Graphical message creation
- Stand alone operation or connect to a PC
- Print text, time, date, counters, barcodes and graphics
- Ultra reliable- no moving parts